Customer Success Manager
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
We are Quantcast. Global leaders in AI-powered programmatic advertising and media performance. With measurement and consumer analytics in our DNA, we empower marketers to reach audiences and deliver measurable outcomes. Our mission is to make every marketer more successful, every campaign outperforms expectations, empowering brands to build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieve business results.
Since our founding in 2006, Quantcast has led the industry with some market-changing firsts including the first measurement platform for digital publishers and the first AI-powered DSP. If you’re ready to join a passionate team building cutting-edge solutions - Quantcast is for you.
We're hiring a Customer Success Manager to work on our Commercial team in Singapore. In this role, you will manage and grow the relationships of the sales team’s key accounts across both managed services and self-serve offerings and work with clients on their business needs.
Who you are:
- Have at least 3+ years client facing account management and operations experience in digital/programmatic media
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you roll up your sleeves and get into the weeds of campaign strategies and executions
- Strategic thinking always looking to create opportunities for both clients and Quantcast
- Enjoy technical troubleshooting, e.g. pixel implementation and identifying solutions for your client's needs and have experience making recommendations to clients in order to get the biggest bang for their buck
- Passionate about programmatic media and would love exposure to a plethora of clients (agencies and direct) across APAC.
- Keen to grow and develop your presentation skills and are comfortable with public speaking
- Have proven experience working with campaign reporting and analytics
What you'll be doing:
- You will lead as the main point of contact for servicing clients within your patch allocation. This involves maintaining end-to-end campaign management, which includes the full suite of campaign delivery, troubleshooting, reporting, optimizations and recommendations whilst solving our client's biggest business problems.
- Develop an account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast and drive long-term retainer relationships with your clients.
- Drive the on-boarding process of new accounts on both managed services and self-serve
- Consult with clients to understand their business and brand objectives, and develop best-practice campaign setup solutions and data-driven analysis to get them where they want to be.
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales and Engineering) in ensuring that campaigns are set up for success and are in alignment with internal service level agreements.
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support for both internal and external customers, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter
- Modifying SQL to be able to pull the data needed in order to solve problems
- Advanced understanding and proven familiarity with troubleshooting Ad-Servers / Integrations and Tag Implemented platforms
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, full-time roles are eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.