Account Manager, French Speaking
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
We are Quantcast. Global leaders in AI-powered programmatic advertising and media performance. With measurement and consumer analytics in our DNA, we empower marketers to reach audiences and deliver measurable outcomes. Our mission is to make every marketer more successful, every campaign outperforms expectations, empowering brands to build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieve business results.
Since our founding in 2006, Quantcast has led the industry with some market-changing firsts including the first measurement platform for digital publishers and the first AI-powered DSP. If you’re ready to join a passionate team building cutting-edge solutions - Quantcast is for you.
We're currently hiring an Associate Account Manager to work on our Account Management team in our Dublin office.
As an Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for growing and retaining top tier accounts across French markets.
- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of Quantcast clients
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Consults to understand clients; business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Minimum 2+ years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting, preferably agency or client side experience
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- In depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Fluent in French and English
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, full-time roles are eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.