Senior Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Quantcast is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team partners with senior management to advise on strategic decision-making leads financial planning, budgeting & forecasting, corporate financial due diligence, competitor financial analysis, and investor relations initiatives. The range of team responsibilities provide unique exposure to a wide breadth of corporate finance, including business partnership, financial modeling, all 3 statements (P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow), corporate valuation and investor messaging. This position offers a significant opportunity to use creative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support business needs, and provides significant exposure to senior management. A successful candidate is an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and analytical abilities.
This is not a remote position; coming into the San Francisco office per Quantcast’s hybrid model is a strict requirement.
- FP&A business partner and trusted advisor to Quantcast’s G&A and EMEA Sales organizations
- Use financial metrics and analyses to provide insights and recommendations to influence Sales strategy
- Prepare and maintain an accurate 3-statement model, considering various market trends and business objectives
- Provide support to investor relations and 409A valuation work streams
- Support the company-wide annual planning process; collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with overall company objectives
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and Board of Directors
- Proactively identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to influence the direction of the business
- Support financial due diligence as new initiatives and projects arise
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of FP&A or related experience with investment banking, consulting or corporate development experience a plus
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and forecast future performance accurately
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly organized self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity
- Team player comfortable working with global business partners across regions
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion / Essbase, Tableau, FactSet
- Familiarity with the ad-tech industry
The expected base salary range for this position is $106,800-$144,600.
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, this position is eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits including hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.
See more open positions at Quantcast
Something looks off?