Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
We are looking for an Agency Sales Manager (12 month contract) to join our high-performing sales team in our London office.
Our mission is to champion a free and open internet. We are an advertising technology company and the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences.
In this role, you will lead the sales drive of Quantcast’s managed service offerings and self-serve platform, specifically to UK Independent Agencies. This is a unique opportunity for someone to have a huge impact on one of our most important and fastest growing agency patches.
You’ll be responsible for the pre-sales qualification, sales strategy, negotiation, through to final implementation.
- Developing and owning a sales strategy and business plan for advertising/media agencies and brands in the UK across independent agencies
- Present and evangelize Quantcast‘s capabilities and offering in the digital ad marketplace; build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Bringing in new customers, both through advertising/media agencies and also by influencing direct brands
- Continually analyzing sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPIs and challenging targets
- 5+ years’ experience in new business sales in media or ad-tech
- Proven track record in managing and developing strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision-makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Strong leadership characteristics and an ability to bring people on the journey with you
- A team player, with a positive, can do attitude
- Experience selling to Independent Media Agencies is a bonus
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, this position is eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.
See more open positions at Quantcast
Something looks off?