Senior Account Executive, Field Sales Central
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on our Field Sales Central team in our Chicago office (hybrid). We're a global advertising technology company that runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brands, agencies, and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting across display, video, and CTV, and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be part of a team responsible for working with agencies and their online advertising clients in the Chicago and Midwest area. You will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds at the big 6 holding companies, independent agencies, and brands direct.
Experience selling in the DSP/programmatic space, relationships in the market, and the proven ability to develop new business are imperative. Cross-functional collaboration, a positive growth mindset, and creative problem solving skills are essential as well.
- Prospect, present, and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Build and develop relationships with marketers from Fortune 1000 brands and agencies with a customer-focused approach in the Central region.
- Ability to present a multitude of solutions for customer needs including display, video, native, CTV, and creative solutions.
- Secure meetings with C-Level decision-makers.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce
- 5+ years sales or account management experience in online advertising
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships both externally and internally with cross collaboration
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media within DSPs
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of programmatic advertising processes and technology
- Experience navigating complex large enterprise accounts
- Active in industry trade and networking events
The expected base salary range for this position is $127,000 to $171,800.
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, this position is eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits including hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.
See more open positions at Quantcast
Something looks off?