Account Executive, Inside Sales
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
We are Quantcast. Global leaders in AI-powered programmatic advertising and media performance. With measurement and consumer analytics in our DNA, we empower marketers to reach audiences and deliver measurable outcomes. Our mission is to make every marketer more successful, every campaign outperforms expectations, empowering brands to build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieve business results.
Since our founding in 2006, Quantcast has led the industry with some market-changing firsts including the first measurement platform for digital publishers and the first AI-powered DSP. If you’re ready to join a passionate team building cutting-edge solutions - Quantcast is for you.
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising is growing its Sales team in Toronto. Quantcast seeks entrepreneurial media sales professionals to grow company revenues and acquire new advertisers. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape and we are looking for talented individuals to expand our presence in North America.
As an Account Executive on the Corporate Sales Team you will primarily work to drive new business conversations and logo acquisition. Your goal will be to rapidly increase the volume of opportunities being generated amongst new advertisers, while improving the quality of these new partnerships through mindful vetting. Think Quantity AND Quality!
This role offers a great opportunity to gain an education in digital advertising and accelerate your sales career. It will also grant you direct integration within our sales team.
- Research prospects, identify key players, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Work with marketing counterparts to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Run sales discussions and ongoing opportunities to drive deal conversations to a successful close
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- 1 year of experience as a BDR/SDR, sales internship, or related experience
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player, high level of integrity
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- Proficient with GSuite (Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn, and/or ZoomInfo a plus)
- 4-year College degree required
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, full-time roles are eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.