Lead Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
We are Quantcast. Global leaders in AI-powered programmatic advertising and media performance. With measurement and consumer analytics in our DNA, we empower marketers to reach audiences and deliver measurable outcomes. Our mission is to make every marketer more successful, every campaign outperforms expectations, empowering brands to build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieve business results.
Since our founding in 2006, Quantcast has led the industry with some market-changing firsts including the first measurement platform for digital publishers and the first AI-powered DSP. If you’re ready to join a passionate team building cutting-edge solutions - Quantcast is for you.
Quantcast is seeking a dedicated Lead Product Manager to join our San Francisco office and help shape the future of digital advertising
The Quantcast Platform is a programmatic advertising Demand-Side Platform for the open web. It is built on top of Quantcast's extensive data asset, which powers thousands of online publishers. We specialize in using this real-time map of internet data to gain a deep understanding of audiences and make predictions that help advertisers find and engage the right audience at the right time and place, improving their campaigns' efficiency across all devices. As the Lead Product Manager, you will play a meaningful role in driving the growth of this platform. You will work closely with a team of skilled engineers, applied scientists, and product designers to build innovative solutions and deliver a best-in-class product.
In this role, you will be responsible for the product strategy for a core area of the product, setting the long-term product direction and guiding product development. You will also act as the voice of the customer, maximizing your understanding of Quantcast's engineering and modeling capabilities to drive product growth. As a leader and mentor for the Product organization, you will be responsible for owning major product initiatives and fostering a culture of collaboration and learning.
Quantcast is a supportive environment where we encourage each other to grow and thrive. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital advertising and excited to work with us to change the advertising landscape.
- Develop and communicate the product strategy and roadmap for a core area of the product, based on a deep understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, applied science, design, and sales, to ensure successful product development and delivery
- Be the primary advocate for customers, incorporating their feedback and needs into product decisions and feature prioritization
- Analyze market and competitive data to advise product decisions and identify opportunities for growth and differentiation
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to develop product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Develop and track key performance metrics for the product, and use data to advise decision-making and optimize product performance
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other product team members, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of delivering successful products
- Experience with the digital advertising industry, with a deep understanding of customer needs and difficulties in this space
- Strong technical background, with experience working closely with engineering teams and a deep understanding of technology and software development processes
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to synthesize complex data and market trends into concrete product plans
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with experience working across multiple functions and teams, and ability to influence and align partners at all levels
- Experience developing and implementing successful go-to-market strategies
The expected base salary range for this position is $171,900 to $232,500.
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, full-time roles are eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.