Revenue Cycle Associate
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Revenue Cycle Associate to join our Payment Integrity team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible for processing and reporting for revenue cycle activities including but not limited to, processing of vendor files, tracking and reporting of results (internal and external teams), forecasting results based on historical data, providing analysis and guidance to operations.
You will report to the Director of Payment Integrity.
This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Washington, D.C. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role in the states of California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Washington is: $96,000 - $126,000 per year. The base pay for this role in all other locations is: $86,400 - $113,400 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Lead processing and reporting for revenue cycle activities to support communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain operational excellence by creating and supporting monitoring initiatives across the organization.
- Conduct regular updates to leadership on performance across the organization
- Ability to speak to a progress in a multitude of areas including:
- Process Design Optimization
- Payment Integrity Improvements
- Claims Operations Streamlining Initiatives
- Utilize data to drive business decisions to impact cross-functional strategy
- Proactively identifies risks, investigates and escalating concerns to leadership
- Identify opportunities for process automation for issue triage/scoping/execution
- Help establish success metrics for projects and work with business to track and communicate metrics through dashboards and metrics
- Leads and cross collaborates on problem definition, remediation strategy, and long term root cause analysis
- Support engineers, analysts and other Operations team members to resolve escalations through issue investigation to produce insights, training, and technical tooling
- Understands the operations ecosystem, technology and data models as well as its current strengths, weaknesses, and gaps.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders as a representative of Operations
- A bachelor's degree or 4+ years of commensurate work experience
- 1+ years experience working with and building data models using common tools like Python or SQL
- 1+ years experience with product analytics
- 2+ years experience using data to improve programs
- 3+ years experience using Excel/Sheets (charts, pivot tables, advanced formulas) and PowerPoint/Slides
- 3+ years experience in operations or strategy environments
- 2+ years experience executing enterprise-wide projects: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support
- 2+ years Healthcare experience (Health Insurance, Health Systems, or Healthcare Consulting)
- Master’s degree
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary projects
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?