Manager, Growth Operations
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Manager, Growth Operations to join our Sales Operations team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Manager of Growth Operations is responsible for leading Oscar’s Broker Strategy & Optimization Team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end development and optimization of Oscar’s Broker Lifecycle, including appointments, commissions and service processes across all lines of business. You’ll manage a small team of analysts, each dedicated to a specific line of business and special projects. Additionally, you’ll use your expertise and leadership to work with other teams at Oscar to develop new products, procedures, solutions, and workflows.
You will report to the, Sr. Manager, Growth Operations.
This is a hybrid role. You will work part of the time in the New York office and part of the time work-from-home/remote. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $108,000 - $141,750 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program, and annual performance bonuses.
- Manage a team of operations analysts to develop processes and procedures for Oscar’s broker support and commissions operations teams
- Design and optimize key processes related to broker operations and service, including Oscar’s monthly commission remittance, producer appointments, and licensure
- Partner with Oscar’s Technology team on the development of new tools and procedures to support Oscar’s best in class producer experience and broker portal
- Manage ongoing audit and financial reconciliation related to Oscar’s compensation programs
- Develop reporting and oversight processes to ensure the continued compliance and operational health of Oscar’s broker compensation programs
- 5+ years experience working in healthcare, financial or tech operations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- High level of expertise in SQL and database management
- 1+ years managing and/or supporting the development of a team
- Experience managing financial processes
- Experience working directly with Growth-oriented teams (e.g. Sales)
- Knowledge of insurance regulations
- Strong written-communication skills
- Working knowledge of Python and other coding languages
- 3+ years managing a team
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?