Manager, Growth Marketing
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Manager, Growth Marketing to join our Growth team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
Oversee end to end tactical development of growth marketing campaigns from the point of brief creation, through campaign flighting, and ultimately reporting. Serve as the voice of our audiences (brokers, consumers, members). Responsible for supporting the marketing strategy development and ultimately help drive growth of our IFP line of business.
You will report to the, Senior Marketing Manager, IFP.
This is a hybrid role. You will work part of the time in the New York office and part of the time work-from-home/remote. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $108,000 - $141,750 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program, and annual performance bonuses.
- Develop targeted marketing strategies to reach our IFP Oscar audiences & inform our national & regional go-to-market efforts across growth, sales, media & direct to member marketing.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop actionable briefs that are grounded in a deep understanding of our audience behaviors to build ongoing trust with current members and brokers & membership growth.
- Manage (2) direct report(s) and foster their growth by overseeing and delegating work to them where appropriate
- Partner with performance marketing lead to ensure consistency across owned & paid media channels (hioscar.com landing pages, collateral, etc.)
- Represent Oscar as the main point of contact for co-branding partner initiatives, and develop strategy, execution and reporting against these efforts
- Lead retention focused tactics across paid and owned channels to help influence renewing members to stay with Oscar
- 4+ years experience working in brand, marketing and/or a creative agency.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience working closely with brand strategy, creative, and legal teams
- Management experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines and practices
- In-house experience in tech or healthcare preferred.
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?