Program Manager, Internal Controls Financial Reporting - remote
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Internal Controls Financial Reporting, Program Manager to join our Internal Controls Financial Reporting team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
We're looking for a Project Manager within the Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) team to coordinate programs within the controls space. The ultimate goal is ensuring that the SOX program runs on time and within budget while meeting all program goals. Success will require a high level of detail for the project team members, blockers, risks and constraints throughout the project lifecycle.
You will report to the VP, Finance Transformation.
This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Washington, D.C. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role in the states of California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Washington is: $108,000 - $141,750 per year. The base pay for this role in all other locations is: $97,200 - $127,575 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Develop a detailed project plan for SOX program and issuance of SOC reports.
- Create long and short-term plans with clear targets and adherence of deadlines; adjust schedules to evolve and flex with updates to the program.
- Be a point of contact across multiple cross functional teams to ensure teams are following guiding principles and aligned on expectations and deliverables.
- Document and monitor a detailed risk, action, issue and decision (RAID) log and drive delivery and solutioning of open items.
- Document, and implement a plan for future use based on lessons learned.
- Perform additional tasks related to the administration of Controls space.
- 5+ years of Program Management experience running cross functional teams.
- Deep understanding of program management techniques and methods.
- Experience working through SOX Controls project lifecycle.
- Experience with Monday for Project Management
- Experience as PM in Accounting/Finance/Controls space.
- Excellent knowledge of change management principles.
- Knowledge of healthcare or health insurance
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?