Workday Systems Analyst - remote
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Workday Systems Analyst II to join our People Systems team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
As the Workday Systems Analyst II, you will improve the Workday support strategy, conducting data/systems analysis, and leading design/testing projects.
You will report to the Director, People Systems.
This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Washington, D.C. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role in the states of California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Washington is: $96,000 - $126,000 per year. The base pay for this role in all other locations is: $86,400 - $113,400 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program, and annual performance bonuses.
- Develop the systems support model strategy through trend analysis focused on systems issues and enhancements.
- Lead weekly team stand up meetings which summarize volume, capacity, and trend analysis.
- Consult with partners, process SMEs, and Systems team across HCM, Compensation, Talent, Benefits, Performance, Time & Attendance (Time and Absence / Time Tracking ) to agree on issues, perform root cause analysis, and identify solutions.
- Be a primary contact with People Service Center on systems related issues to ensure the support process operates and is meeting Service level agreements.
- Build training roadmap for People Service Center based on support trend analysis and train partners.
- Collaborate with People team and stakeholders on process improvements and all system related issues
- Participate in process optimization and standardization, along with other responsibilities as assigned
- Lead project testing; develop test scenarios and lead testing sessions
- Troubleshoot Workday configuration issues and errors with the ability to resolve/correct non-complex problems
- Collaborate with senior architects to identify potential solutions; develop prototypes and design requirements documentation
- Help develop and perform data audits; analyze EIB files, integration errors/logs
- Manage reports and reporting requests following Oscar's reporting philosophy
- Participate in testing new configurations, enhancements, and releases in Workday
- Develop training materials and participate in change management efforts including training and educating the business on Workday and People team processes
- Monitor HRIS inbox and ticketing
- 3+ years Workday HRIS experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with HR systems and experience working in a matrix with clients
- Experience with HCM application features and business process configuration
- Handle confidential information
- Work with a variety of work-styles and personalities
- Develop clear, applicable steps and manage to deadlines.
- HR certifications (i.e. SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP)
- Dashboard development experience in Workday
- Experience in tech or startup environment
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?