Would you like to become part of a collaborative remote team where you will learn and grow beyond your role, and where work-life balance is always a priority?
This opportunity may interest you!
At Onna, our product helps companies such as Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana and others to turn their disparate and disconnected information from workplace applications (Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and more) into knowledge that is accessible, useful, and private. To learn more about our Knowledge Integration Platform, visit www.onna.com.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- Be part of a Digital First community: As a Digital First company, we empower you to adapt your schedule for what works best for you, so you can collaborate with co-workers in different time zones while also meeting your own personal needs.
- Our virtual doors are always open to you: Share opinions, access experts and ask questions. At all levels, our people are approachable and supportive. Transparency is paramount.
- Thrive within our people-first culture: Everybody at Onna is a true team player, regardless of their role at the company. Our incredibly talented people also happen to be friendly, humble and willing to help. We recognize each other’s achievements and interact in a meaningful and intentional way.
- Choose your own career adventure: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Solving meaningful problems now and in the future: At Onna, you’ll be working on complex problems that haven’t been solved before. You’ll think, adapt, iterate and innovate to positively influence the day-to-day lives of our customers. At Onna, you’ll be on the ground as our client list grows and our use cases expand.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home.
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
- Frequent virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible. We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other's faces!
What will make you succeed in the position?
- You have 3+ years of enterprise SaaS IT experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Ideally, you have experience with working in the eDiscovery/legal tech space
- Strong understanding of cloud-based solutions with proven experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
- Comfort using APIs to access and interact with data.
- You have excellent communication skills: strong voice for our customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to our product teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer's needs.
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels.
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues.
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas.
- You’re extremely process-oriented.
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape.
What will be your mission?
Your mission is to accelerate the Onna sales cycle by partnering with Account Executives to understand our customers needs and propose solutions that enable their success.
How will you achieve it?
- Know the details of Onna’s Data Management Platform, including our third-party connectors, and how we make proprietary knowledge accessible, useful, and private.
- Create a "trusted technical advisor" relationship with our customers as well as other teammates and peers.
- Provide coverage for key customer-facing events, including product demonstrations, webinars, and industry events.
- Provide technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design.
- Partner with Account Management, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to deliver smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success.
- Respond to technical questions in RFPs and security questionnaire
In short, if you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on…
Something looks off?