Global Solutions Consultant
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As Lyra continues to provide life-changing mental health support to everyone around the world, this key sales role provides global subject matter expertise to customers and prospects to support sales of Lyra’s global workforce mental health solution. Using your minimum of five years sales experience, with demonstrable global knowledge and expertise, you will provide deep cultural, regulatory and benefit delivery, and how these differ around the world.
Note: This is not a clinical or technical role, but a sales role
- Providing client facing sales support and global subject matter expertise for the Partnership Directors, Strategic Alliances and Customer Success teams
- Leading conversations with senior Global HR/benefits leaders and consultants as it relates to Lyra’s global offering
- Assisting product marketing in the development of materials and collateral for Lyra’s global offerings
- Collecting and sharing market insights to the Global Partnership Director to inform Lyra’s global strategy
- Performing as the global Subject Matter Expert in RFP/RFI responses
- 5+ years experience working directly in the sale of global employer benefits and/or global EAP/mental health space (Highly desired)
- Demonstrable sales experience and target achievement (Highly desired)
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits globally
- Passion for mental healthIntellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
- Additional language skills a bonus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
By applying for this position, your data will be processed as per Lyra Health Workforce Privacy Notice. Through this application, we will collect personal information from you including your name, email address, gender identity, employment information, and phone number for the purposes of recruiting and assessing suitability, aptitude, skills, qualifications, and interests for employment with Lyra. We may also collect information about your race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, which is considered sensitive personal information under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Providing this information is optional and completely voluntary. If you are a California resident and would like to limit how we use this information, please use the Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information form. This information will only be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as described above. Please note that Lyra does not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined by the CPRA. For more information about how we use and retain your information, please see our Workforce Privacy Notice.