Clinical Care Navigator
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
As a Care Navigator, you’ll be doing the important, meaningful work of managing crises, providing in-the-moment telephone support to clients with complex behavioral health issues, ensuring client safety, and connecting clients to high-quality, evidence-based providers and facilities. This position does not involve providing in-person services or therapy but instead focuses on supporting clients in connecting to care, exclusively by phone and email.
This role may be for you if you are an excellent written and verbal communicator, an ace at time management, skilled with crisis management, and passionate about connecting individuals to excellent care. It’s important that you’re comfortable adopting new technology platforms and have a growth mindset. We’re all here for the same goal: to improve access to the highest quality mental health care for our clients–when they need it most.
You must be able to work this shift:
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6 pm PT
- A fast-paced, growing company – We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data, so team members are expected to be curious and open to feedback, adapt quickly to new protocols, and make significant contributions to process improvements.
- A team with dynamic roles – we expect our team members to go beyond just casework by providing actionable feedback for internal teams and thinking critically about our care model. Unlike larger companies, we are building the company from the ground up, so we are iterating many processes as we grow – comfort with change is a must!
- Making an impact – over 10 million members are eligible for care through Lyra, and every day we impact the lives of thousands of people by improving access to life-changing mental health care.
- Master’s degree in clinical social work or equivalent; LCSW or equivalent independent clinical licensure is required (e.g. LMFT, LPC, LPCC, etc). We’re unable to provide supervised hours toward licensure. Candidates without a state license to deliver mental health services, independently, will not be considered.
- Significant experience managing high-risk clinical situations (e.g., suicidality, mandated reporting)
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking candidates strongly preferred (but not required)
- Must be a full time resident of the United States; work cannot be completed from outside the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.