APAC Business Development Representative
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) partners with members of the New Logo Account Executive team to focus on breaking into and growing Lucidspark, Lucidchart, and Lucidscale opportunities. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, supporting the sales cycle, and proposals. You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the relevant Sales team in uncovering and creating new opportunities within these accounts, providing support throughout the sales cycle, and may run foundational deals more autonomously.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in the features, benefits and application of Lucid's offering
- Possess a hunter mentality
- Generate new pipeline through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, demos and marketing activities of the company
- Understand competitive landscape
- Interact with and develop relationships with existing Lucid clients and prospects
- Support in creation of sales presentations to customer and prospects in a variety of departments (IT, Enterprise Architecture, Engineering, HR, etc.)
- Achieve sales quota by qualifying top leads
- Assist with the transacting of foundational deals
- Other duties as assigned
- 18+ months sales experience (preferably in software/SaaS)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- This role requires that you work in our Melbourne office two days per week (on Tuesday and Thursday)
- Experience closing business
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities within a set of accounts
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo is a plus
- Excellent work ethic; this job requires flexibility to meet customer expectation
- BA/BS degree
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org