EMEA Commercial Account Executive, SMB (German speaking)
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
- Effectively be able to close business, prospect, and build personal relationships with a book of accounts
- Able to provide excellent customer service and upkeep of existing clientele while identifying strategic opportunities to expand Lucid adoption
- Displays a strong “out of the box” thinking approach to improve best practices around outbound prospecting and pipeline generation
- Create and maintain reliable forecasts that create transparency between your pipeline and the management team
- Become an expert in our value propositions, target market, and target personas
- Develop a mentality of Teamwork Over Ego seeking opportunities to help others and lead out critical initiatives
- Meet team standards around activity, accountability, and internal cross-functional SLAs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 1+ year sales closing experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in prospecting and closing business (as an Account Executive, or similar role)
- Experience in building personal relationships and expanding accounts
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with software sales (prospecting & closing)
- Experience with Salesforce, leads, contacts, and opportunities
- Maintaining clean Salesforce hygiene
- Ability to manage a large number of prospects and opportunities simultaneously
- Experience with Outreach or similar workflow software
- Skilled in selling a product against direct and indirect competitors
- BA/BS degree
Lucid is a hybrid employer. For all EMEA positions we require employees be located within the borders of the Netherlands. All employees then have the option to work from home, and/or the amazing new EMEA HQ in the centre of Amsterdam.