International Product Support Specialist, EMEA
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
Lucid Software’s Customer Operations team helps the countless users who rely on Lucid understand how to use our product, and we use the incoming user data to improve the health of these products. We're an operational team that uses both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions to engage with our global consumers.
As an International Product Support Specialist, you'll help launch Lucid's newest cutting edge features and have the opportunity to impact how we help thousands of people around the world through our help centers, online communities, and email. You will work closely, not only with international customers by owning their relationship with Lucid, but also with various functions within the company to surface user issues, to help make our products better, and to streamline our internal operations. You’ll also work cross-functionally to adapt customer support content to market-specific needs based on local user feedback, analytics, product requirements, and UX best practices. You will write about complex issues in a simple way and can balance business and user needs. You’ll come up with innovative ways to educate customers and help millions of people around the world get the most out of Lucid products.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflow and proactively identifying consumer needs.
- Develop and maintain technical product expertise and work closely with other support and product/engineering team members to resolve user issues.
- Recognize the needs of international users and key international accounts, and build systems and processes to meet them.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with the internationalization team, the EMEA CS team, the EMEA sales team, and others to provide our international customers with the best product support experience.
- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help champion improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Engage with our users in the Lucid Community
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance or 1 year practical work experience
- Fluent in English and native in another language (preferably French, Spanish, or another European language)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Strong technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and related domains
- Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results
- Strong empathy for customers and an inherent desire to solve problems creatively
- This role REQUIRES that you work out of our Amsterdam office two days per week on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in content creation
- Basic data analytics or statistical skills
- Teaching or mentoring experience