Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
The head of Enterprise Sales at Lucid will lead our rapidly growing North America Enterprise business unit, which consists of Regional Directors and Enterprise Account Executives serving the largest and most strategic customers in the US and Canada. More than ever, customers are recognizing the importance of hybrid work and the need for visual collaboration solutions to allow employees and teams to work together seamlessly, regardless of location. Lucid is looking for a strategic leader with experience leading teams, working at the highest level of customer organizations, and crafting innovative and mutually beneficial enterprise deal structures.
- Establish and deliver on a strategy to land new customers with a mutual vision for expanding existing accounts at Lucid.
- Recruit and develop a top tier, diverse, efficient enterprise sales organization of Regional Directors, Sales Managers and Strategic Account Leaders
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Demonstrated progressive second-line leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales. Multiple repeatable proof points of recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining leaders and individual contributors that make-up a high performing enterprise sales organization.
- Deep experience and a track record of selling into accounts within the fortune 500
- Demonstrated progressive and consistent overachievements of annual quota
- Demonstrated progressive experience in software sales
- Proven success partnering with Marketing, Alliances, Product, Engineering, and Legal peers.
- Demonstration of high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Polished sales presentation skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and ambitious workload
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
- Bachelor’s degree