International Billing Analyst, APAC
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, recognizing patterns, escalating billing issues, managing issues workflow and proactively identifying consumer needs.
- Analyze user behavior data, identifying and monitoring operational metrics to help champion improvements to our product, processes and support offerings.
- Develop and maintain product and billing expertise and work closely with other team members to resolve user issues in a timely manner.
- Represent the voice of the international users, helping identify their specific needs and localize the Help Center and user education content.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of changing product offerings and account types and document and see to the implementation these changes into our billing processes.
- Innovate processes and systems to drive improvements to our billing support offering-- recognize opportunities for improvement and take the initiative to implement solutions.
- Develop an understanding of our customers’ business objectives and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives.
- Continually work with accounts to support ongoing successful adoption of key Lucid products and features.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in a client-facing or technical role
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages (Spanish, French, German, or Japanese)
- Able to think strategically and tackle open-ended problem
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a good team player
- A strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex subjects to non-technical people
- Empathy and a passion for problem solving
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment