Customer Success Manager- SMB, APAC
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Growth Success Manager will join a team focused on nurturing the growth and retention of Klaviyo’s SMB customers. You thrive on data. Supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging eCommerce brands, you’ll identify segments that need support and development, and work with the team to drive adoption and success for those customers.
We are looking for a GSM that is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success and aptitude for learning new technology. Ideal candidates will have a previous background in eCommerce/email marketing or serving as a trusted advisor for your customers. We are interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software at scale.
The GSM is responsible for coaching a wide variety of customers throughout the customer journey through a multitude of methods: communicating thoughtfully via 1:many or 1:1 interactions is critical to drive strong product adoption, eliminate friction for our user base, and to drive a long lasting relationship with our customers.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Facilitating customer success and growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Supporting a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an ‘at-scale’ mentality with a customer-centric approach is crucial for the success of the GSM.
- Proactively maintain the health of the Growth Customer portfolio through calls, tickets and at scale proactive plays
- Maintain positive Net Retention in the growth portfolio through strategic guidance, consultancy and identifying opportunities for upsell and cross sell
- Mitigate churn through at-scale plays and 1:1 consultancy
- Research and develop 1:1 and 1:Many customer engagement strategies through email, live training and proactive scaled at-risk outreach.
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success, Support, and Product/Engineering teams.
- Utilizing Gainsight’s Journey Orchestrator, action insights and data into proactive outreach to mitigate churn risk and facilitate customer growth.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of in-role experience
- 2+ years of account management/customer-facing experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships and problem solving
- Proven track record in driving product adoption through with a coach’s mentality
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Excel, Tableau, or similar software, and experience turning data into insights to fuel your ideas
- A results-driven attitude, with a bias for learning and sharing
- Experience using email marketing/E-Commerce platforms or advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus
- Experience developing training or educational content for a variety of audiences is a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in both collaborative and autonomous environments.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation. This role is also eligible for competitive benefits and perquisites, subject to company policy and applicable law
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.