Executive, CS Program and Strategy Manager
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Customer Success and Support teams are key to driving the success of our customers through accelerating product use and value and by helping them better achieve their business outcomes.The Executive CS Business and Strategy Manager will be focused on driving results for the Customer Success and Support function through operational excellence and continuous improvement framework.This individual will oversee strategic, operational, and program management initiatives, working closely with senior leaders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of essential projects.This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the CCO.
The role will take and translate business objectives set by the CS and Support leadership in the strategy phase and oversee and keep organized the successful execution of set strategy.They will organize and prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making.They will develop strong partnerships with business and functional leaders to drive focus on critical business objectives and optimize program operations. They will quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making, and action.The role will help organize and accelerate key business initiatives that deliver outstanding customer experiences and business outcomes. Key facilitator and influencer are two key characteristics of this role. The role will interact and engage with all levels and areas of the business including the C-suite.
Measures of Success:
Result #1: Deliver Fiscal Year plan and goals
Result #2: Establish framework and structure for managing key initiatives and programs
Result #3: Develop communication cadence and protocols across Klaviyo
- Delivery of key strategic initiatives defined in Fiscal Year Strategy each quarter
- Delivery of (and management) of cross functional operational dashboards
- 90+% adherence to organizational metrics and goals (with escalation protocols as needed
- Ownership of all CS&S Staff, Leadership and CS&S All Hands
- Develop and establish a framework that supports a culture of clarity, organization and execution
- Establish continuous improvement and quality processes.
- Develop and/or manage the roadmaps, scorecards, and KPIs, as well as supporting dashboards to monitor and report progress.
- Oversee program management and communicate objectives between departments.
- Prepare content for staff, all-hands and executive meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Manage strategic planning and financial budgeting processes with CS Operations and Finance
- Manage and track operational metrics and goals for the Success and Support organization working closely with CS analytics.
- 7+ years of experience with a mix of strategy, business operations in a technology company, and/or top-tier consulting firm/corporate strategy field with strong exposure to technology.
- 3-5+ years of experience in program and/or project management
- 2+ years in business process management or consulting
- Experience supporting complex businesses including customer success management and/or support and or professional services; understanding how the business operates, best practices are critical
- Experience building and implementing large scale operational excellence management programs, ideally with specialization in program and/or project management.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Proven track record in contributing to and leading cross functional programs to successful outcomes that compel constituents to act.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and collaboration skills in a highly matrixed environment with the ability to effectively influence, motivate, manage & coach.
- Ability to develop clear program strategies, supporting business cases and various high-level program plans.
- Preferred experience in technology companies during times of exponential growth.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.