Inbound BDR, APAC
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
- Generate meetings for the sales team through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads, articulate Klaviyo’s value proposition, and route opportunities properly to the direct sales team
- Support the success of your peers and provide guidance and support to new BDRs
- Spend time optimizing the role/process of an iBDR
- Reflect Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Build a plan to reach out to key prospects and have a timeline for execution.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to key prospects and establish a line of communication.
Who You Are
- Have a strong desire to be in technology sales and have already developed a baseline framework for how to effectively sell
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Australia without restriction (PR & Citizen)
Klaviyo in APAC
We are starting small but have big plans for Klaviyo in APAC. Our Sydney team begun to take shape in early 2022 and has now built out around our go to market teams in sales, customer success, partnerships, marketing, recruiting and product support. As the team grows we will see a continued expansion of Klaviyo’s customer base and the building of a fantastic working culture in line with what we see elsewhere in Klaviyo but with its own local identity within our Sydney based team. This is your unique opportunity to join us at a very early stage and help to shape our future Klaviyo in APAC.
One of our values as a company is ‘always learning’ and you can feel that in APAC. People are looking to grow and develop and Klaviyo provides a great platform to do so. As we are still relatively early in our journey in APAC this means there is a lot of headroom to grow and develop within your role - we are looking for the leaders of the future. At Klaviyo generally managers are often promoted up into their roles and people are regularly being promoted or moving into new functional areas - it really is an education through experience here.
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance ($4.2k AUSD), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary), unlimited holiday and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.