Customer Education Specialist (French speaking)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Education Specialists nurture growth and foster community among Klaviyo’s customer and partner base. You’ll own the adaptation and execution of educational materials provided by the Curriculum Development Team and Education Strategist. The training formats include, but are not limited to, small group trainings, large webinars, multi-session summits, and in-person events. You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of the Education team, marketing, sales, partnerships and customer success more broadly to get customers and partners the information they need. Your key partnership will be with the Education Strategist - aligning on key learning objectives, measuring success, and iterating based on quantitative and qualitative information.
You are a person who thrives on data. By supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging brands, you’ll work in tandem with Curriculum Development and the Regional Education Strategist to drive adoption and success through various training formats. You are an expert communicator and top notch project manager. Working with both internal and external stakeholders, you’ll need to write and speak in a way to inspire and drive action. You will be collaborating with many different business units with different goals and priorities. You will need to be exceptionally clear and direct to drive teams of cross-functional groups to meeting challenging goals.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. You ideally have a strong background in marketing, have a proven track record of project managing on-time, and are an exceptional storyteller. Of great importance- you are comfortable on camera and have experience creating digestible and engaging live sessions and videos. We are interested in individuals who enjoy finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and want to apply these skills to solve problems for customers using our software at scale.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Facilitate customer and partner success and growth throughout the life cycle
- Support a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an ‘at-scale’ mentality with a customer-centric approach
- Research and share ideas for 1:many customer engagement strategies through different types of training
- Deliver engaging training to a variety of audience sizes from one-on-one to sessions over 1k attendees.
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success, Partnerships, Support, and Product/Engineering teams
- Some in person travel may be required
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience in a SaaS/ecommerce business in a customer focused role, this may include but is not limited to - Customer/Partner Education, Customer/Partner Success Management, Support or other comparable roles
- You’re a customer success champion with a track record for building and nurturing relationships through live training and webinars.
- Are comfortable presenting across different customer or partner personas, while advocating for EMEA nuances proactively sharing feedback with global audiences
- You are passionate about marketing, especially engaging DTC brands
- You effectively balance smart strategy with relevant content that helps businesses grow while hitting challenging goals
- You thrive in a fast-paced, adaptable environment with multiple priorities
- You enjoy working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills
- You’re have stellar communication skills via phone, video conference, and email
- You thrive on data and use Excel, Tableau, or similar software, to turn data into actionable insights
- You ideally have experience using ecommerce platforms and advising customers on marketing strategy
- Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Required: Fluent writing, speaking and presenting in French. Additional language in German or Spanish also a plus!
Klaviyo in EMEA : As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation. This role is also eligible for competitive benefits and perquisites, subject to company policy and applicable law
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.