Senior Internal Communications Manager
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Director of Integrated Marketing to join our team and drive the growth of our SMB-focused marketing initiatives, including cross-selling into our existing install base. As the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing for SMB, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing our integrated marketing strategy for SMB customers worldwide. You will be responsible for owning and leading end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, including strategy development, buyer persona targeting, messaging, and tactical execution. Your primary focus will be on achieving our large budget management goals and driving Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth targets within the SMB segment while also cross-selling additional products and services to our existing install base.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Strategy: From the best way to get out a specific communication to the cadence and messaging needed to drive it home, this role will work closely to set and drive our overall internal communication strategy globally
- Integrated Internal Campaign Management: Ability to build out full internal communication campaign strategy for large-scale engagement campaigns throughout the year, working with key stakeholders and Klaviyos across the business to bring messages to life on a variety of different channels
- Relationships: We’re looking for an excellent relationship builder, across peers and senior leaders alike, able to build trust, equity, and safety across all spaces we communicate
- Innovation: What we’re doing today isn’t what will work tomorrow. Our new team members should come in and challenge the norm on what internal communications can and should be for an engaged, active group of Klaviyos
Who You Are
- An incredible writer who can paint a clear, concise story with everything from a Slack announcement to a long-form blog
- An excellent communicator, able to distill incredibly complex topics into language a global audience can absorb and action on quickly
- A communications or journalism pro, either with a degree in related subject matter, or years of experience in the field
- Insanely curious, interested in digging into just about any topic to dig into the story with the intention of making it clear for all others who need to hear its message
- Exceedingly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once, ensuring deadlines are met and stakeholders are happy
- Process drive and able to make our team better with the structure you bring to the table
- Willing to do any job, from rolling up your sleeves to pack boxes to attending a conference in Australia with the CEO, it’s all in bounds and gets the right candidate excited
The starting pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.