Account Executive, Customer Growth - Upper SMB (Boston)
The Account Executive, Customer Growth team is responsible for selling our SMS product into our install base of 100k+ customers. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Klaviyo sales team given that you’ll be an early contributor on a team responsible for scaling Klaviyo’s newest and fastest growing lines of business.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to effectively target your assigned customer segment/territory and create new SMS opportunities
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Agency Partners to identify Channel sales opportunities and team them how to effectively sell SMS to their clients
- Self-prospect and advise existing Klaviyo customers on the value of SMS and why Klaviyo SMS is the best choice for their business
- Participate in regular workshops, lunch and learns, and in-market networking events to educate your partner and customers on how to best leverage SMS to drive revenue and create long-lasting relationships
- Provide feedback to our Product Team that impacts the product roadmap and what we build for our customers
- Have a massive impact on revenue targets for 2022
Who You Are
- Experience with software subscription & cloud sales models (SaaS)
- Experience running a transactional sales cycle, often times with multiple stakeholders
- Strong experience selling and winning against competitors
- Experience cross-selling products into an existing set of customers is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization
- Process driven
- Background in marketing automation is considered a plus
- Team player, team coaching & building skills
- Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- Decisive, persistent, convincing
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.