Account Executive, Mid Market (Denver)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Our Boston team is seeking an Enterprise/Mid-market Account Executive! At Klaviyo Account Executives are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, Enterprise/Mid-market AE's pride themselves on working directly with upmarket clients like Marc Jacobs, Steve Madden, Walmart Home Brands, Taylormade Golf, Citizen Watches, etc… Our upmarket segment is a rapidly expanding area of business for Klaviyo -- Klaviyo is one of the few companies that is able to support a multi-segment go-to-market strategy. Mid-market AE's at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- with support from Strategic Solutions Architects you are responsible for partnering with Customer Success and other cross-departmental functions. Klaviyo is in the unique position where the best AE's have a 65% opportunity win rate and AE average quota attainment is 187% YTD.
Klaviyo is HQ’ed in Boston, but this current role is our team in Mountain time zones.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Build Klaviyo’s Mid-market and Enterprise client base and be a part of a company-wide initiative
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Success to identify and improve cross-departmental efforts for Upmarket clients
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of closing experience, ideally within SaaS & MarTech
- Experience and interest in working with strategic accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Technical selling capability and understanding of MarTech as well as the competitive landscape
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Aren’t afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.