Sr Director, EMEA Sales
Who we are
Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI-driven insights, and insanely fast search.
Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability. Visit us at kentik.com and follow us at @kentikinc.
What you'll do
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Sr Director of EMEA Sales. As a global organization, Kentik gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world. You will be responsible for creating and executing a successful sales strategy to drive revenue growth for both our direct and channel sales efforts, with an emphasis on driving Enterprise business through the channel.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving or exceeding the company’s sales goals
- Create, build, and foster a sense of team across all functional roles in the international revenue team
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Work with the VP of Global Sales to define optimal sales team structure
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Define and execute sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Recruit the very best talent in this market, ideally from an existing network of contacts, in conjunction with the Kentik Talent Team
- Network effectively with local and international prospects, customers, and partners and develop strong professional relationships
- Mentor direct reports, and act as the European Leader for the Revenue Organization
What you'll bring
Studies have shown that some candidates tend to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet most of the criteria - even if you don’t match all of the qualifications, your skills and experience could be valuable in this role! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5-7+ years of experience in a management role in an European and Middle East focused business setting
- Must be located in the Greater London area
- SaaS/high-tech experience is a must
- Significant experience selling a SaaS product, via Channel Partners and Direct Sales. Network sales experience is a definite plus.
- Excellent fluency in English
- Exceptionally well-organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- A proven track record of expanding revenue opportunities and closing deals
- Decisive and committed
- A charismatic leader who promotes and fosters strong collaboration and partnerships among the team
Nice to haves:
- Proficient verbal language skills in multiple European languages (not English)
- Well defined view of the European reseller market and trusted partners in each region
What we offer
Kentik is a fully remote company that operates globally. We seek professionals that will help us thrive as an organization, and in turn, to broaden and enhance your career. We’re very thorough in the interview process to understand your skills and how they will relate to your successful growth here at Kentik. Our compensation philosophy encompasses a fair program for all in order to attract, engage and retain talented individuals who will drive our business and wow our customers.
In addition to a great career opportunity, Kentik offers stellar benefits for our employees, which include:
- 100% of premiums are paid by company for health, vision and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Additionally, an annual Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) of $3,000 for an individual or $4,500 for a family
- Paid family & medical leave
- Open PTO, a quarterly Wellness Day, and a minimum of 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement account
- Home office reimbursement
- Stock options
Note: Benefits are as listed for all US full-time employees. For compensation, international applicants will be treated equitably in relation to the laws applicable within the countries in which we operate.
Come work with us
The true meaning of Kentik is visibility. We’re committed to making sure everyone feels empowered to use their voice, has a sense of belonging, and is represented at Kentik.
We don’t look for individuals who fit the culture, but those who will continue to add to the culture.
We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQI+ community, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), veterans, and people of any age or family status.
Come as you are!
You will be working at a fast-growing, well-funded startup alongside industry thought leaders and network aficionados as we build the future of observability and set the high bar for how network operations and digital businesses should run. With a competitive salary and amazing benefits on top of the meaningful and challenging projects you’ll take on, we’re sure you’ll enjoy joining the Kentik team.