About the Role
The Senior Analyst will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Retention Strategy, focusing on driving long-term growth. They will collaborate with leading Conversational AI components, including various LLM Models, and analyze experiments to test different experiences.
In this role, the individual is tasked with generating tangible business impact through the delivery of high-quality insights and recommendations. The ability to blend strategic thinking and problem-solving with detailed analysis is crucial. This position presents a distinctive opportunity to work closely with Product Managers and cross-functional teams, revealing valuable business insights, developing optimization strategies, and validating them through experiments.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product and Analytics leadership to conceive and structure analysis and deliver highly actionable insights from “deep dives” into specific areas of our business.
- Conduct analysis of tremendous amount of internal & external data to find growth & optimization opportunities for the business.
- Package and communicate findings and recommendations to a broad audience.
- Perform both Descriptive & Prescriptive Analytics including experimentations (AB, MAB), build Reporting for understanding trends.
- Perform advanced modelling including (NLP, Text mining).
- Implement and track business metrics that will help drive the business.
- Help determine growth strategy from a marketing and operations perspective.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce/customer experience products
- Proficiency in analysis and business modeling using Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics, BigQuery, Google Ads, PowerBI, and Python / R would be a plus
- Experience with SQL with a strong ability to write complex queries to extract information and arrive at an answer
- Expertise in Descriptive Statistical Analysis, Inferential Statistical Analysis
- Strong experience in setting up and driving A/B Testing or Hypothesis Testing and analyzing the results
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations, and excellent written and confident verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
- Advanced English level
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 20 years, we have helped 22 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 25 million questions.
Why Join the Team
With 1,000+ employees, we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
Perks and Benefits
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product
JustAnswer UA has adopted a remote-first work environment from all UA regions. Some teams do occasionally have the option to meet in-person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. Our philosophy as a business is to put people’s safety and wellbeing first. In response to Covid-19, JustAnswer UA practices 100% virtual recruiting and onboarding processes.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe that diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.