Product Manager II
About the Role
As a Product Manager you will work with the initiative leader to define product strategy and own the roadmap of our portfolio of JustAnswer brands used by paid advertisement marketing teams, including landing page experience, checkout process as well as go to the market strategy for new brands and many more. This is a very cross-functional role and will require collaborations across multiple teams to accomplish the growth goals. As a Product Manager for Customer Acquisition, you will create products that delight our customers and drive business growth. You’ll be empowered from day one to help us discover tomorrow’s customers and influence product direction to serve them. As a Product Manager you will build products using the lean startup methodology, rigorous A/B testing in an agile setting. Being proactive, decisive and data-driven are must-have skills. You will lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new tests, interfaces, and features for the customer journey across desktop and mobile web experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Discover customer pain points, design solutions to solve them and validate your hypothesis using scientific methods, A/B testing and other forms of experimentation.
- Work with your scrum master and engineering team to lead the agile/kanban sprint planning cycle.
- Be on top of day-to-day execution leading your teams and partners.
- Collaborate with SEM team to orchestrate product and marketing collaboration.
- Spearhead the recognition of challenges within SEM workflows, developing custom tools when required to elevate efficiency within Paid channels.
- Understand your business metrics and educate others on product growth opportunities.
- Develop and present your growth product strategies and ideas.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of product management experience (B2C preferred) focusing conversion funnel experience.
- Experience identifying opportunities to improve processes and automation.
- Experience working with UX and Data Analytics to discover and solve customer problems.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams.
- Preferred qualifications (not compulsory): Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MBA.
- Experience in building and scaling a product from the ground up.
- Knowledge of key technologies and ability to converse at a technical level.
- Knowledge of Agile, lean and scrum product development.
- Knowledge of product metrics and how they interact with and impact other initiatives/business metrics.
- Ability to do qualitative user research methodologies.
- Skill in formulating problem statements to create a product strategy based on domain expertise, market trends, competitive and market analysis.
- Skill in scoping and releasing minimal viable products (MVPs).
- Skill in managing early user research programs and requirements gathering.
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
Why Join the Team
With 1,000+ employees, we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
JustAnswer, India has adopted a remote-first/hybrid work environment in most locations. Some teams occasionally have the option to meet in person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee well-being as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.