Director, Product Management Growth
About The Role
The Director of Product will help drive JustAnswer's expansion efforts by partnering with business leaders to envision growth strategies, managing the P&L for our high-traffic B2C funnel attracting millions of monthly visitors, and spearheading multiple growth initiatives. The Director of Product will craft and execute strategies to optimize the funnel experience for paid search and organic traffic, collaborate with the Customer Acquisition team to maximize revenue, and integrate AI insights to tailor marketing efforts for optimal conversions. Working closely with the CRM team, the Director of Product will customize post-conversion flows and ensure company leaders and stakeholders have visibility into growth strategies and performance expectations. The Director will be instrumental in removing blockers, fostering cross-functional collaboration, and inspiring a team of product managers to achieve growth objectives with innovation and excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with business leaders to build vision for JustAnswer’s growth
- Manage P&L for our high-traffic, high-converting B2C funnel with >10 million visitors each month
- Own strategy and execution for multiple growth initiatives
- Develop strategy and define the funnel experience for customers coming from paid search ads and organic listings
- Work with the Customer Acquisition team to better monetize traffic and create targeted remarketing campaigns for non-converters
- Partner with the AI team to understand what themes to present to customers and tailor our marketing accordingly to optimize conversions
- Collaborate with the CRM team to customize the post-conversion flow using themes from the funnel
- Be the voice of the growth initiative - ensure the company leaders and key stakeholders have visibility into the growth strategy, and performance expectations, work cross-initiatives to remove blockers and achieve goals
- Manage, develop, and inspire your team of product managers
What We’re Looking For
- 10 years of experience working in e-commerce and high-growth consumer businesses, optimizing conversions at high-traffic sites
- 5+ years of experience leading and developing high-performing Product teams.
- Previous experience working closely with conversion optimization and subscription management
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with pricing strategy and business models
- Experience working on Mobile apps
- 5+ years of experience with A/B testing.
- Bachelors Degree Required. MS/MBA preferred
- Product Management Certification from Pragmatic, Product School, etc. preferred
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 20 years, we have helped 22 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 25 million questions.
Why Join the Team
With 1,000+ employees, we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
Perks and Benefits
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- United Healthcare PPO, Kaiser
- FSA and HSA options, including Dependent Care Spending
- Dental & Vision
- Employer paid Long & Short - Term Disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- $75 monthly Remote-Work stipend
- $360 annual Wellness stipend
- $200 per year for registration fees for fitness events, races, and marathons
- Flexible time off
- 11 company holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable donation matching
- JustAnswer subscription with access to 12,000 experts in over 700 categories
And let's not forget having fun! Our Minister of Fun organizes weekly pop-up lotteries for prizes, monthly virtual bingo, trivia competitions, photo contests, puzzles, virtual mixed-team lunches, and spirited company-wide challenges!
Remote From these States
Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
JustAnswer will provide pay transparency information upon application to those in qualifying jurisdictions.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe that diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.