Bi-Lingual Spanish Category Moderator
About the Role
The Category Moderator at JustAnswer focus will be on ensuring the smooth functioning of the site by resolving invalid questions and escalating various Expert and Customer issues. Ensuring that all questions from the customers are reaching right Experts. A successful Category Moderator will be passionate about learning the fulfillment side of JustAnswer's Business and helping the team hit our goals of getting every question answered with a quality response. The ideal candidate should enjoy efficiency and problem solving, take pride in working quickly and accurately, and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
What You’ll Do
- Manage open question inventory including closing duplicate questions, re-categorizing and updating questions as needed.
- Onboard new admitted experts .
- Create/localize communications for the experts (articles, emails, etc.).
- Escalate Customer and Expert concerns and policy violations through established reporting processes to appropriate support services.
- Handle sensitive personal data with the utmost integrity.
- Special projects needed to assist in improving Expert quality and Expert acquisition.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years’ experience providing operations assistance, customer service, administrative support, or similar function in an online environment.
- Strong communications skills, with fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to master and adapt to quickly changing, complex processes.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Dependable, flexible, and team–oriented.
- Experience with a customer support ticketing system (Example: Kayako, Zendesk, etc.) is a plus
- Experience or working knowledge in any of our categories (legal, tax, cars, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with highly regulated industries (law, healthcare, etc) a plus.
- Working conditions: 5 days working week with 2 days off. Mon – Fri: 11:00 – 20:00
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 20 years, we have helped 22 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 25 million questions.
Why Join the Team
With 1,000+ employees, we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
Perks and Benefits
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product
JustAnswer UA has adopted a remote-first work environment from all UA regions. Some teams do occasionally have the option to meet in-person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. Our philosophy as a business is to put people’s safety and wellbeing first. In response to Covid-19, JustAnswer UA practices 100% virtual recruiting and onboarding processes.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe that diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.