Senior Specialist, Trust and Quality
About the Role
The Senior Specialist, Trust and Quality is responsible for the investigation of Expert policy violations, quality concerns, and instances of fraud, utilizing both manual and automated tools. As a valued member of the ETQ Operations team, you will be responsible for making enforcement recommendations based on internal policies, investigative analysis, and data. Additionally, you will collaborate with team members to identify fraud patterns and devise innovative solutions to address similar cases. In your capacity as the Senior Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the organization, contributing to the enhancement of customer experiences when using our platform.
What You’ll Do
- Understand and enforce site policies and Experts guidelines utilizing critical decision-making and investigative skills.
- Manage the incoming queue of potential policy violations promptly and with thorough diligence.
- Monitor reports and other signals to identify fraud patterns.
- Investigate suspected fraud thoroughly utilizing a variety of data sources and documenting decision-making framework.
- Review enforcement actions on a recurring basis to determine changes in marketplace behavior.
- Partner with the enforcement team in communicating investigation decisions.
- Research, review, and investigate low quality in the marketplace using both existing reports and suggesting new signals to identify inadequate quality.
- Document quality investigation and recommend enforcement, including accurate examples found in marketplace history.
- Use a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data and conduct ad-hoc investigations.
- Investigate fraud claims and make decisions regarding their validity based on available internal policies and following defined SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
What We’re Looking For
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation.
- 5+ years' experience in Quality Audits, Policy enforcement or Fraud investigations.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills, with the ability to maintain objectivity and consistency.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to review data and derive informed conclusions.
- Strong experience and comfort with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
Why Join the Team
With 1,000+ employees, we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
JustAnswer, India has adopted a remote-first/hybrid work environment in most locations. Some teams occasionally have the option to meet in person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee well-being as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.