Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing, International
About the Role
This role will be responsible for working with our digital marketing team to build automated solutions that help ease day-to-day activities. Mainly this role will be entrusted with handling various tech projects to help critical analyses done by the PPC team, along with developing dashboards to reduce manual efforts. The primary objective for the above role is to work with the PPC team, to improve the scale and efficiency of digital marketing campaigns by providing essential support on high-priority initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate, develop & test various automated solutions that help the PPC team with Digital Marketing campaign execution, monitoring & analysis.
- Work on the internal database to simplify data extraction for PPC team & expedite work involving implementation of all PPC projects.
- Work closely with other teams within the organization such as Digital Marketing, Analytics, and Country Managers to ensure our marketing efforts are integrated and mutually supportive. Contribute data insights to support these teams' work.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of relevant experience needed.
- Strong experience of 3 yrs in working directly on SQL, Python, and Java Scripting.
- Knowledge of Analysis tools & methods.
- Data Visualization tools such as PowerBI, DataStudio, etc.
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio, or SEMrush.
- Data analysis skills, including the ability to interpret large amounts of data and understand patterns and trends.
- Strong hands-on experience with Excel & other Microsoft Office tools.
- A/B and multivariate testing.
- PPC knowledge is a plus.
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
Why Join the Team
With 1,000+ employees, we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together, best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
Our JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
JustAnswer, India has adopted a remote-first/hybrid work environment in most locations. Some teams occasionally have the option to meet in person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee well-being as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At JustAnswer, we embrace workplace diversity. We believe diversity drives richer insights, fuels innovation, and creates better outcomes. We are committed to attracting and developing an engaged and inclusive workforce. Team members from diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives are crucial to the JustAnswer mission of helping all people. Individuals seeking career opportunities at JustAnswer are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.