Financial Analyst, FP&A
Iterable is the top rated AI-powered customer communication platform that helps organizations like Redfin, Priceline, Calm, and Box to activate customers with joyful interactions at scale. With Iterable, organizations drive high growth with individualized, harmonized and dynamic communications that engage customers throughout the entire lifecycle at the right time. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV. Nearly 1200 companies from over 50 countries around the world rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The Financial Analyst position is a critical and highly visible role that provides insightful financial analysis and is a key contributor to the Corporate FP&A team. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, this role will drive forecasting and reporting in many facets of the business (Consolidated reporting, G&A support, investor/bank reporting, etc.)
In addition, this role will be a key contributor to the implementation, improvement, and maintenance of our FP&A software, Adaptive Insights.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude for interpreting, analyzing, and communicating complex business issues, and identifying opportunities for improvement. Problem-solving, prioritization, and attention to detail are critical. This position offers multiple opportunities to showcase analytical skills.
- Own the maintenance and accuracy of the consolidated Iterable financial model including headcount planning, MRR/ARR reporting, P&L reporting, and key SaaS metrics
- Drive utilization and continued improvement of the company’s financial planning system (Adaptive Insights)
- Assist in the close process which provides consolidated financial and metric reporting to senior leadership
- Provide ongoing support for G&A departments such as Budget vs. Actual reporting, budget requests, and expense forecasting
- Contribute to bank, investor, and other ad-hoc external reporting requirements
- Assist with key strategic finance initiatives such as: shortening and simplifying the close process, creating accurate guidance on key financial and SaaS metrics, and identifying areas to develop or improve upon forecasting methods
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Corporate FP&A role, preferably at a SaaS/Tech company
- Exceptional quantitative and financial modeling abilities
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who is self-directed and proactive
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships across many different levels of colleagues within the organization
- Experience developing and reporting on departmental budgets as well as consolidation reporting
- Top-notch organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with FP&A tools like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Days (additional paid holidays)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The US base salary range for this position at the start of employment is $82,000 - $102,500. Within this range, individual pay is determined by specific US work location, as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations.
Please note that the range listed above reflects only base salary. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.