Senior Manager, Growth Sales
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
Location Preference: NY or Eastern U.S. cities
How you will make a difference:
Reporting to the VP, Growth Sales, you will have responsibility for new business ACV quota across our Growth segment; leading and building one of our outbound Growth Sales teams (6 sales reps). With an Enterprise SaaS sales background and a value selling methodology, you will drive large, complex six figure deal transactions to consistently execute our customer acquisition strategy. You will hire, mentor, and manage a team of top-performing reps with an eye toward their continual development and career progression. You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Operations, and Solutions Consultants and will promote operational excellence through constant process innovation.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Provide leadership for team of 6 Growth Account Executives in a rapidly scaling technology business
- Build and refine your enterprise playbook - many of the top Enterprise sellers and managers have been promoted from the Growth Team.
- Own your team’s outbound prospecting strategy and work cross-functionally to deliver on pipeline goals.
- Align go-to-market teams (SDR, marketing, value consulting, solutions, executive) to execute the sales plan and deliver on revenue goals.
- Manage the overall sales process for your team, and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate high caliber AE’s who can execute 6-figure deal cycles and exceed quota.
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Be a leader! This is a visible role with the ability to contribute to the broader organization, well beyond your team.
- Reinforce a strong culture and embody the high standards of the Growth Sales Org.
We are looking for people who have:
- Enterprise AE background with experience closing complex 6 or 7-figure deals with multiple stakeholders.
- 3 or more years managing a team of 5+ AE’s.
- Experience in a highly competitive industry that required strategic focus on differentiation to win.
- Has an Executive Presence to build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders in Marketing Leadership.
- Data-driven and extremely detail oriented.
- Experience running an outbound prospecting motion with a focus on priority accounts.
- Experience with enterprise sales methodologies; challenger, force management, value selling, MEDDPICC, etc.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to connect product value to business impact.
- Accurate forecasting and high CRM ownership.
- High achiever with a Growth Mindset.
- MarTech, Data, AI or Social experience is desirable but not required.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (additional Holidays)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The annual cash compensation range for this role is $267,000- $370,000 and includes annual base salary and target variable pay (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals). The total compensation package also includes equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.