Senior Solutions Consultant
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Solutions Consulting team is made up of motivated, tech-savvy communicators – team players who make an impact across the whole organization. This is a pre-sales role that sits at the intersection of Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing -- you're looked at not just as a product expert, but as a thought leader that helps drive the future of the Iterable platform. You’ll constantly be learning and applying a broad range of skills, collaborating with diverse internal and external teams – guiding marketers, tech teams, product managers, and C-level executives on how to best unlock the full value of Iterable.
We're looking to expand our growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious and willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind.
By learning about prospects’ goals, crafting solutions, and giving feedback you’ll have daily opportunities to hone your sales and technical presentation skills. You’ll demonstrate the power and value of the Iterable platform using creative brainstorming, critical thinking, and problem-solving. You will also get to tackle a broad range of situations beyond sales presentations, including internal education and technical projects.
One of our core values is Growth Mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Work closely with our knowledgeable Account Executives to assess client challenges, think critically to devise solutions, and strategize how to present that information
- Generate excitement around the Iterable platform by creating compelling demonstrations and technical presentations tailored to diverse audiences
- Investigate the customer’s technical landscape to provide a seamless integration process
- Drive trials and proof of concept implementations from initial scoping through to successful handoff to our Professional Services team
- Play a major role in helping to close mid to large SaaS enterprise deals
- Liaison with internal teams to deliver new features and drive adoption of the Iterable platform
- Continually invest in your own career through projects that enable you to grow professional interests that coincide with the growth of our org
- Have the opportunity to potentially travel both domestically and internationally (when safe travel resumes)
We are looking for people who:
- 2+ years in a similar presales role, preferably SaaS and/or MarTech
- Technically curious and self-motivated – passionate about learning
- Strong understanding and knowledge in any of the following areas, particularly in the Martech/Adtech ecosystem: Mobile, APIs, Data Flow/Integrations, MarTech Ecosystem
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Team players who are willing to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment constantly
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The US base salary range for this position at the start of employment is $96,000 - $149,000 Within this range, individual pay is determined by specific US work location, as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations.
Please note that the range listed above reflects only base salary. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.