Sales Development Representative, Inbound/Outbound (EMEA)
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
**This role is London based only**
How you will make an impact:
As a Sales Development Representative, Inbound/Bound EMEA, you'll have an entrepreneurial mindset to develop their territory through thoughtful, multi-channel outreach. The ideal candidate understands that the SDR role at Iterable is the foundation of a successful career in tech sales, and advancement in our organization comes by demonstrating the ability to be tenacious, creative, and thoughtful sales professionals every day. Iterable and the sales organization will look to the SDR team to generate strategic opportunities needed to take Iterable to the next level.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression. We're looking to expand our rapidly growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious and strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Sales Development.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Prospect, educate, and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research and maintain account data against prioritized accounts; identify key players and generate the interest of key prospects
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings completed and fully qualified opportunities
- Provide thorough discovery data to each Account Executive to ensure successful opportunities
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships with Account Executives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
- Become an expert at prospecting and master the tools needed to be successful including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, eDataSource, Outreach.io, and intent data.
- Participate in a variety of trainings (sales onboarding, sales tools training, JBarrows sales training, etc)
We are looking for people who:
- Confident self starters, and motivated team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborators who do their very best work individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data, and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinkers who solve difficult problems
- Articulate and succinct communicators, verbally and in writing
- Experienced with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io, and Seamless (or similar tools)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, & pension
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.