Growth Account Executive
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a Growth Account Executive at Iterable, you'll drive the full sales cycle from prospect to close across a variety of industries. This role is great for sellers with experience prospecting and closing deals with an average deal size (ADS) larger than most mid-market teams looking to expand their skills with a complex sales cycle selling a solution to meet entire department(s) needs.
We're looking to expand our Growth Sales team with people who are intellectually curious and are strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. You know how to sell innovation and disruption and you thrive as part of an engaged team that supports each other and our customers. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and Iterable offers a lot of opportunities for internal progression. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Manager, Growth Sales.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Identify and close net-new sales opportunities within target accounts with the opportunity for upselling and expansion while utilizing a consistent and repeatable sales process
- Build and leverage relationships with C-level Marketing and other executives to influence decision making around marketing solution investments
- Drive engaging conversations with growth marketers at some of the most exciting companies in the world to help them unlock their data, use it more efficiently at unheard-of scale, and develop deeper customer relationships
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve quota quarterly
- Interface with all levels of target organizations from individual contributors to C-level executives via video and in-person meetings (as needed)
- Present Iterable’s product using values-based sales approaches and techniques working alongside Solutions Consultants
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (senior management, solutions, marketing, etc.) throughout the deal process
- Partner closely with your assigned Sales Development Representative (SDR) to strategize and execute on your outbound prospecting plan
We are looking for people who:
- Experience identifying and closing $100K+ ARR deals
- Demonstrated success closing complex, multi-threaded deals using a consultative, value-selling approach
- Growth mindset around personal and professional development; intellectually curious and ambitious
- Customer-centric approach with the ability to deeply understand Iterable’s technology and build strong relationships with technical customers
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales tools (SFDC, Outreach, Zoom) and trainings (MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command the Message)
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally using a team selling approach with demonstrated success leveraging internal and external stakeholders to close deals
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The annual base salary for this position is $100,000. The total compensation package also includes target variable pay of $100,000 (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.