Director, Enterprise Sales
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
Location: New York
How you will make an impact:
Iterable is looking for an exceptional person to lead a team of seasoned sales professionals in our Enterprise segment, reporting directly to our VP of Sales, Enterprise. Our Enterprise team focuses on accounts that have over 750 employees, focused on acquiring net new logos, and expansion of our existing Enterprise Customer base.
The ideal candidate has a record of success in leading and motivating a team of sellers, exceeding revenue goals and has a background within the enterprise SaaS, ideally in the Martech industry.
You’ll get to:
- Attract, recruit, hire, develop, and motivate an outstanding Sales team to ensure we deliver revenue.
- Oversee day-to-day AE activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals.
- Build a mindset and rigor around outbound pipeline generation with your team.
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly/annual sales revenue targets.
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycles.
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to senior leadership.
- Track record of building and maintaining C-Suite relationships and closing $1M+ ARR Opportunities.
- Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development.
We are looking for people who have:
- 6+ years of enterprise sales leadership experience in a high-tech startup environment, ideally Martech.
- 5+ years as an individual contributor in complex, high-touch, strategic Enterprise deals.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota and outlined metrics.
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command the Message.
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale.
Perks & Benefits: [Include for US-based roles only]
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The annual cash compensation for this role is $330,000 to $438,000 and includes annual base salary and target variable pay (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals). The total compensation package also includes equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.