Product Marketing Manager - Platform
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a Product Marketing Manager - Platform at Iterable, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing our platform product marketing strategy. You will join a team responsible for storytelling & positioning our suite of products to our target audience, driving demand, and helping our customers understand the value and benefits of our solutions. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales, Enablement, and Marketing, to drive growth and revenue with significant influence across the board from product to GTM strategy. If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Platform Storytelling:
- Own and drive development of a cohesive and differentiated platform narrative and integrated GTM orchestration.
- Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with target customers, addressing their pain points and needs.
- Product Launches & GTM Strategy:
- Lead the successful launch of new products and features, ensuring a coordinated effort across all teams.
- Work closely with Product to align product marketing with the product roadmap - provide valuable input on feature prioritization based on market and customer needs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and conversions.
- Content Creation:
- Develop high-impact marketing collateral, including product guides, demos, white papers, presentations, and case studies, to support sales and marketing.
- Partner with the Enablement team to provide the sales team with the tools and resources they need to effectively sell our product.
- Voice of Customer & Market Analysis:
- Conduct thorough market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for differentiation.
- Gather feedback from customers and internal stakeholders to refine product positioning and inform product development decisions.
- Experimentation: Test, iterate and rollout measurable and scalable programs that can drive meaningful business impact.
We are looking for people who have:
- Minimum 4+ years experience, ideally in Enterprise B2B product marketing/martech/SaaS, preferably for a platform solution
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong technical aptitude to understand and clearly convey key product and technology differentiators
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to evangelize Iterable - storytelling is your superpower
- Ability to effectively partner across functions within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to use insights, data, and analyses to drive decisions and optimize campaigns
- Bias for action - you know how to get the job done, and move with speed
- Have a growth mindset and strong desire to learn, grow, and take on new challenges
- Domain expertise: You understand martech, CEP, CDP or AI-enabled cross-channel marketing automation space. You have experience working with Iterable or an Iterable competitor
- History of Success: A demonstrated history of quickly, yet strategically, driving impact via tailored marketing approaches. Experience successfully launching products with compelling and strategic marketing campaigns.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
The US base salary range for this position at the start of employment is $126,500 - $195,000. Within this range, individual pay is determined by specific US work location, as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations.
Please note that the range listed above reflects only base salary. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition, we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.