Implementation Consultant, EMEA
Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
Iterable helps brands unlock growth in the digital era by enabling joyful customer experiences with individualized communications based real-time behavioral data, harmonized cross-channel communications based on customer lifecycle, and dynamic always-on journeys that adapt to customer signals. Our powerful customer communication platform helps marketers manage end-to-end customer engagement programs with enterprise grade security, compliance and controls for their customers.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past five years, recognized as one of Inc’s Best Workplaces and Fastest Growing Companies, and we were recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2022. Notably, Iterable has also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List and have held a top 10 ranking on the Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and recently expanded our operations to Australia and New Zealand. Iterable’s reach extends worldwide, and we have remote employees across the globe. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The main purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that improve product adoption and maximize our ARR. We are made up of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Solution Architects, Email Deliverability Consultants and our Customer Education Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, EMEA, you'll provide growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers. We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings. It is necessary that everyone in PS embodies our Values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. As a member of our Iterable's Professional Services (PS) team, your main purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours.
How you will make a difference:
- Build relationships with partners by learning and solving their challenges
- Lead customers through successful implementations of the Iterable platform
- Configure the platform and onboard marketers and developers in template and campaign setup, technical integrations, A/B testing, reporting, and regular onboarding meetings
- Build customer-facing content like presentations, project plans, data schemas, migration guides, and long-term success plans
- Work on multiple implementation projects at a time
- Complete projects on time and under budget
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Contribute to innovations in our operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in improvement projects to support the achievement of our OKRs
We are looking for people who:
- Experience in customer-facing roles with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in marketing or growth operations, enterprise email marketing, mobile marketing, or similar marketing automation CRM platforms
- Experience gathering requirements and facilitating system integrations for customers of all sizes
- Experience working work on multiple implementation projects at a time while fulfilling customer demands
- Proficient with Google Enterprise Suite and project management tools such as SmartSheet or Kantata
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, and concurrently manage multiple projects
- A service mentality that will help your customers and teammates
- Motivated to coach others and always learn
- Fluent or proficient in French, German or Spanish
- Previous consulting or Customer Success team experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, & pension
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.