Delivery Engagement Manager
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Delivery Engagement Team provides an exceptional customer experience and prove success using Instabase. This team will be at the center of understanding customer needs as well as defining and driving the roadmap to successfully deliver it.
As a Delivery Engagement Manager, you will drive the successful execution of projects across our customer base. You will own the entire project lifecycle, including scoping, planning, delivery, and close out. Through collaboration with customer resources and internal stakeholders, you will ensure project deliverables exceed customer expectations. Additionally, you have the opportunity to define the framework and processes to build out this new practise that will help make customers successful
What you’ll do
- Lead large scale projects through scoping, planning, development, launch, stabilization, debrief facilitation, and close
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations, including scoping, planning, tracking, risk/issue management, and status updates
- Synthesize technical concepts and strategic goals into tangible project plans
- Track utilization of project resources and scope against statements of work
- Proactively manage expectations of all interested parties through clear project roadmaps, frequent project updates, and risk identification
- Collaborate with business teams, engineers, third-party partners, and go-to-market teams to ensure customers receive maximum value
- Measure project outcomes through quantitative results and KPIs
- Track record of designing and executing large scale projects / programs from start to finish with strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects / programs simultaneously
- Have experience working on successfully delivering projects for financial institutions and having been involved from planning to Production go-live.
- Experience estimating effort and scope for services
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to manage Director+ level internal and external project stakeholders
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, escalations, executive communication, and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
For US-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120 000 to $140 000 + bonus, equity, and benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!