Senior GTM Recruiter
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Senior Recruiter, GTM
New York, New York, United States (Remote)
At Instabase, we’re passionate about turning the world’s unstructured data into insights instantly. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Recruiting Team operates on the frontlines of building Instabase and you believe that our most important asset is our people. The team you build is the company you build. As a team we take the responsibility that comes with this seriously. Every one of us firmly believes it is the duty of the recruiting team to defend and raise Instabase's talent bar. We are in charge of assembling a team that will collectively push the boundaries of what others see as impossible.
As a Senior Recruiter you’ll partner with our GTM organization to find world-changing talent for Instabase. It will be your responsibility to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates. You will be maniacal about finding the best talent and bringing it to Instabase. You will learn in short order that the best candidates are those who come to Instabase for the team and mission.
You’ll be a key recruiting owner and builder of the Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success and GTM leadership functions here at the company.
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience.
- Partner with GTM leadership and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs, quickly assessing priorities and determining ideal candidate profiles.
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices and sourcing strategies by building a candidate pipeline from various channels, passively sourced, networking and referrals.
- Help improve our process, documentation, tooling and talent market intelligence.
- Identify candidate closing strategies and proactively coach and inform candidates through the entire recruiting process.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, with proven ability to recruit and hire top-tier technical Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success and GTM leadership talent within enterprise software and/or SaaS technology industry.
- Past experience and success building GTM teams at a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing leadership decision-making.
- Strong understanding of sales language, compensation, techniques and methodologies.
- Comfortable working within the ambiguity of a small, growing startup with a strong desire to turn that ambiguity into a well-defined machine.
- A passion for story-telling and a knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way.
- Target driven, detail oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $170,000 + bonus, equity, and US benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!