Federal Account Development Representative
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
As our Federal Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for strategically expanding our presence in the federal government market, owning new business opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Own pipeline generation strategy for Federal accounts
- Conduct discovery calls with target personas
- Work as part of a strategic account selling team, with a focus on initial relationship development
- Educate customers on how Instabase solutions can benefit them financially and professionally, experience with OpEx and Revenue growth selling opportunities
- Work with Marketing, Sales Engineering and Regional Sales Leaders to strategize on outbound campaigns and messaging
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- 6-18 months of relevant experience, preferably with a general understanding of the Federal government
- Ability to own strategy for growing install base and selling to whitespace accounts
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Strong ability to understand an enterprise and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; can proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment
- Vetted interest in growing career within Instabase
<#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite>
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!