Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack / Frontend
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Engineering team architects the underlying operating system, core services, platform infrastructure, dev toolkits, core algorithms, machine learning models, packaged end-user apps, and app store marketplace. Instabase engineers are excited to solve hard problems for complex organizations and are self-starters from day one. As a team, we move fast and are empowered to make product and design decisions. You will start contributing to our codebase week one and as a team member, will help shape the direction of our product.
What you’ll do:
- Set direction not only for your team, but help guide Instabase's engineering vision
- Collaborate with other engineers, product designers and product managers to drive new features and applications from ideation to implementation to production
- Use a React and TypeScript to develop UI for applications and the core platform
- Design APIs using Python
- Improve the team and company as an active participant in our culture, including mentorship, interviewing and new initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven track record of technical leadership
- Experience with API design using Python
- Experience building complex, robust Front End / Full Stack applications
- Strong technical communication and teamwork skills
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!