Executive Assistant to the CEO
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you are a masterful problem-solver and a highly organized individual to handle complex calendaring and travel planning. The ideal candidate is a dedicated individual, eager to contribute to Instabase’s success and partner with the rest of the Executive team. You are resourceful in building relationships across the company and have excellent written and verbal skills.
Instabase offers excellent compensation, bonuses, equity, and benefits, with unlimited PTO and flexible work hours. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with employees across the globe.
This position is full-time in San Francisco, Menlo Park, New York or Miami.
What you’ll do
- You'll manage and oversee high-profile meeting logistics including attendees, agenda, materials, and catering as needed. Ability to manage action items and follow up on all matters. You'll work evolving schedules and mitigate conflicts as they arise for both business and personal appointments.
- Day to day running of the NY office
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events, including offsites, happy hours, office lunch, volunteering etc
- Manage all travel and expenses, ready to handle last-minute changes
- Work with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization
- Drive special projects
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting 1 or more executives, with strong calendar management and travel coordination skills
- Must be willing to primarily work EST hours (with flexibility to support PST hours while CEO is traveling)
- High-touch and responsive, with strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to interface with high-level executives, board members, investors, and customers
- Proactive with impeccable attention to detail and deadline-oriented skills
- Tech savvy with strong knowledge of Google Suites
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner
- Comfortable handling ambiguity and making decisions with little supervision or direction
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!