At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
As a Technical Instructor, you will be devoted to enabling Instabase’s Enterprise Customers and Partners and internal teams. You will partner with the leadership team, cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to design and create curriculum to enhance the user experience of Instabase. The Technical Trainer will be a passionate technologist who leverages customer and partner feedback to improve and continually evolve the training experience with Instabase.
This is a highly technical role: we're looking for someone who wants to be hands-on with Python and deepen their working knowledge of Data Science. You will continuously learn as our tech stack continues to evolve. Come build with us!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver instructor-led (in-person or virtual) classroom training to end-users on a regular basis
- Deliver engaging and informative webinars regularly
- Develop and maintain technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, take-home materials, and other accompanying educational content
- Design and develop engaging course content and learning activities for virtual, in-person, and eLearning modalities with continuous improvement cycles
- Communicate with our Customer Success, Engineering and Sales teams to identify popular training concepts to develop and deliver
- 5+ years of experience in enabling customers with Data Science and Machine Learning products
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing in-class exercises that incorporate real-world applications and stimulate learner participation across multiple personas
- Hands-on experience with Python or similar scripting languages
- Proven track record of success in training technical audiences
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills
For US-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $110 000 to $125 000 + bonus, equity, and US benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!