At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Go-To-Market (GTM) team own the end-to-end customer experience, solving problems with Instabase - discovering the right problems, demonstrating solutions, proving value, and launching to production.
As a Sales Engineer, you’re an expert in technical pre-sales, comfortable working with technical products, communicating technical concepts to all levels of stakeholders, and building great relationships with customers. In this role, you’re responsible for the technical journey the customer goes on from the first meeting until technical acceptance - building technical champions, qualifying solution fit, demonstrating capabilities and business value, and crafting responses to technical objections.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Account Executives to discover pain and qualify solutions that lead to a strong return on investment for your customer
- Be hands-on, high-energy, and passionate about solving problems.
- Develop custom demonstrations using Instabase tailored to a customer’s specific needs, aligned to value.
- Lead deep-dive sessions with technical stakeholders.
- Scope, communicate, and manage technical proof-of-values (POVs) with customers.
- Present to all levels of technical leadership with confidence and building trust - developers, enterprise architects, managers, and executives
- Develop reusable tools and feedback - demos, product gaps, technical guides, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role, i.e. sales engineer, software engineer, etc.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers, i.e. insurance, financial services, healthcare, logistics, technology, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills to audiences of all levels of technical, business, and organisational responsibility
- Comfortable with cloud infrastructure, i.e. Docker and building solutions with APIs.
The base salary range for this role is £65,000 to £85,000 + bonus, equity, and benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!