Customer Success Manager
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are our enterprise customer’s trusted advisor and a critical part of the Go-to-Market team at Instabase. As our eyes and ears in the field, you will find new use cases and help our customers solve their most pressing problems.
What you’ll do
- Drive business value for customers - retaining and growing accounts by driving game-changing adoption and growth strategies to help customers maximize their investment in Instabase.
- Collaborate with our internal engineering and product teams to help inform the product roadmap.
- You’ll conduct regular status calls and manage escalations.
- Deliver executive briefings with our strategic enterprise customers.
- Proven track record of success in customer success and technical account management with expertise in working with enterprise customers to find win/win solutions
- At your core, you are an impeccable relationship builder and have excellent project management skills when coordinating multiple internal and external initiatives.
- Given your technical expertise, you’re able to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences clearly and concisely with excellent presentation skills.
- Highly detail-oriented, results-driven and fearlessly experimental
- Intellectually curious and with a mind for technology that can adapt on the fly without getting flustered
- You enjoy using your creative side to solve problems and are proud to bring your full self to work, quirks and all.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!